- This event has passed.
* * * Tai Chi * * * | 12pm – 1pm
March 30 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
T’AI CHI CLASSES
Wednesday 23 February @ 12pm-1pm
T’ai Chi is an ancient Chinese practice that involves a series of gentle, slow movements & stretches. Each posture flows into the next without pause, ensuring that your body is in constant motion. T’ai Chi is often known as “Meditation In Motion” because it promotes serenity through subtle movements – connecting the mind & body.
BENEFITS OF T’AI CHI
- HELPS REDUCES STRESS & ANXIETY
- HELPS LOWER BLOOD PRESSURE
- STRENGTHENS THE CORE & IMPOVES BALANCE & FLEXIBILITY
- LOW IMPACT & MINIMAL STRESS ON MUSCLES & JOINTS
- HELPS MANAGE CHRONIC CONDITIONS: FIBROMYALGIA, ARTHRITIS
- T’AI CHI IS SUITABLE FOR ALL AGES & FITNESS LEVELS & COMPLETE BEGINNERS
FIRST TWO CLASSES HALF PRICE !! £5.00
If you are interested in this beautiful relaxing exercise for both the body and mind and would like more information please contact Ann on: